The best Butter chicken recipe, a great, simple and quick Butter chicken recipe to try. You can make butter chicken several different ways but this is one of the best. The melted butter with sweet aroma leaves you in paradise. You can make it hot and mild. It’s a healthy dish for your children and anyone who wants to enjoy! You can serve with bread or naan. It is the best combination of all masalas and sugar.
- 1 kg boneless chicken
- 2 tablespoon Ginger garlic Paste
- 1 tablespoon Chili powder
- Salt (to taste)
- 3 tablespoon Oil
- 1 cup Cream
- 1 tablespoon Cumin seeds
- 2 chopped Onion
- 2 tablespoon Coriander powder
- 1 cup Cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoon Kasoori methi
- 4 tablespoon Butter
- 2 chopped Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Garam masalas
- Cut chicken into strips
- Marinate the chicken with 1 tablespoon ginger garlic past, 1 tablespoon chili powder, ½ tablespoon coriander powder and salt.
- Add oil in the pan. Fry the marinated chicken.
- Now in the same pan add cumin seeds, onion and ginger garlic paste. Add water to it.
- Add coriander powder, Cashew nuts, red chili powder and kasuri methi. Add green chilies and tomatoes to make your gravy.
- Cover the pan with a lid. It is to soften the tomatoes you added.
- To give nice texture to the gravy, blend the tomatoes in the blender. Don’t blend it immediately; keep the gravy to cool down for few minutes.
- Add butter in the pan. Add the tomato paste to it. Add little bit of water and makhni color.
- Add sugar. Now add some tomato ketchup and ½ cup of cream in it.
- Add the fried chicken to the gravy.
- Add garam masala to garnish.