The best Chicken Casserole recipe, a great, simple and quick Chicken Casserole recipe to try. Chicken casserole is a French dish which is cooked in a dish named casserole. It is very delicious and mouth-watering dish which is cooked in several phases. The combination of various peppers makes the dish spicier than other chicken dishes. To avoid the spicier content, cream is added to give you a delicious taste. If you like, you can add some more vegetables like capsicum or cabbage. Mild gravy is added to make it easy for people to enjoy. Next time you head to France, get this dish for your dinner.
- 1 chicken
- 2-3 Red and green pepper
- 1-2 sliced Onion
- 2-3 clove of Garlic
- ½ cup Chopped Parsley
- 9-10 Olives
- 3-4 Eggs
- Double cream
- 1-2 Canned tomatoes
- Fry the chicken
- Fry the onions till they are brown.
- Add red peppers
- Now add green and red peppers and garlic
- Add some strips of parsely in the chicken.
- Add tomatoes in the fried chicken.
- Now add the peppers and onions in the chicken.
- Cover the chicken and cook on steam for few minutes
- Add whisked eggs, cream and olive. Serve it hot.