Pad Thai with shrimp
The best Pad Thai with shrimp recipe, a great, simple and quick Pad Thai with shrimp recipe to try. Pad Thai is a part of Thai cuisine. It’s a traditional dish which includes a number of different variations form all over the city. You can increase the number of ingredients or use some alternates instead of the original recipe. If you don’t like the taste of the shrimps then you can add meat like chicken or any sea food in it. It tastes delicious and rich in protein. The tastiest part of this dish is the Thai sauce that is used to marinate meat. Once you have tasted Thai cuisine you won’t be able to resist on trying it again and again.
- 1 pack of rice noodles
- 1 cup of tofu
- 4 shrimps
- Garlic clove
- 1 small chopped shallot
- Crushed, Roasted and salted peanuts
- 1 cup of bean sprout
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 – 2 tbsp of cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon of fish sauce.
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 2 tbsp of water
- 1 cup Thai sauce.
- 3 tablespoon Tamarind Sauce
- 3 tablespoon palm Sugar
- 3 tablespoon Fish Sauce
- To make the sauce, mix tarmind sauce, fish sauce and palm sugar over low heat.
- Soak the noodles in water for 15 minutes
- In a pan, add 1 tbsp of cooking oil and cook tofu until they are brown. Cook under medium heat.
- Add chopped shallot and garlic in the pan.
- Add noodles and 1 cup of water to soften the noodles.
- Add Thai sauce
- Add shrimps, bean sprout,sugar and fish sauce. Stir it evenly
- Turn the heat low. Now add ½ tablespoon of oil and a egg in the pan.
- Add crushed peanuts to garnish.
- Serve the dish with lime, grounded peanuts and fresh bean sprouts.