The best Noodle salad recipe, a great, simple and quick Noodle salad recipe to try. Noodles, taste delightful than anything else. To make the best use of noodles you should make a salad out of your noodle. It will give you a complete diet for your tea time snack or as a morning breakfast. Noodle salad is mostly cooked in America ad UK. Although the taste of noodle salad is getting more famous in other parts of the world, but still it has a way long before it gets in the kitchen. If you are finding nothing suitable for your tongue taste, then you should make noodle salad for yourself. You can serve it as cold or hot, it’s up to your requirement.
- 12 oz noodles
- 1/3 cup of brown rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup of soya sauce
- 1 tsp of toasted sesame oil
- A garlic clove
- 1 chopped carrots
- Lemon juice and zest.
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 cup of chopped peanuts
- 1-2 green onion strips
- Boil the noodles
- Drain the noodles and rinse them in cold water.
- In a bowl add soya sauce, sugar, pepper, brown rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic and some chopped carrots. Add some zest of lemon and lime juice.
- Add the noodles in the dressing sauce and toss. Garnish it with chopped peanuts.
- Chop green onion and add in the noodles.