The best Souvalki recipe, a great, simple and quick Souvalki recipe to try. Souvalki is a Greek dish full of energy, protein, and vitamins. Cooking a souvalki takes no time for you. It is a very simple form of food that can be cooked in your kitchen. You can serve souvalki in many ways. The best serving is made with fried rice. It will give you a taste of both Greek and Chinese cuisine. You won’t be able to forget the taste which will develop on your taste buds. If you are in a mood to eat a healthy snack for yourself then make souvalki right away.
- 1 piece of pork tenderloin (depending on the number of people)
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ cup of olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup of wine
- wooden skewers
- Cut the meat into pieces.
- In a bowl; add garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano, lemon juice. Also add wine in it.
- Marinate the meat with the sauce you made. Cover the meat with a plastic and keep in fridge.(It is best that you should keep the meat for marination for a day, to absorb the flavors)
- Skewer the meat.
- Cook the meat on bar be que grill, under medium heat.