The best Caesar salad recipe, a great, simple and quick Caesar salad recipe to try. Caesar Salad is type of salad which everyone likes to have on their table. It’s very much nutritional diet for you and your kids. It gives a fresh taste of lettuce, meat and olive oil, dressed with cheese, lemon juice, eggs, red wine vinegar and black pepper. The dressing is the best part of this salad. You will keep your fingers licking after eating it. You can change some of its ingredients but to have a tasteful salad it’s recommended that you should try the original recipe. Here is how you make it.
- bacon rashers, rind and excess fat trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 3 slices white crusty bread, crusts removed, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 lettuce, washed, dried, torn
- 40g shaved parmesan
- 2 eggs (yolk only)
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp anchovy paste (or fillets cut thinly)
- Add 2 egg yolks in a bowl. Add some minced garlic and mustard.
- Add entropy paste, red wine vinegar. Mix them gently
- Now slowly add olive oil in it. Don’t stop whisking
- Add salt and pepper.
- Take a loaf of bread. Cut them into pieces. Bake them in oven for 15 minute at 190 C.
- Cook the bacon till it’s crispy. Cut them into pieces and dry the oil with tissue.
- Wash the lettuce.
- Put lettuce on a plate, add the bread, bacon and the dressing sauce over it.
- Add fresh sliced parmeson cheese over it.