The best Flapjacks recipe, a great, simple and quick Flapjacks recipe to try. Flapjack is a sweet bar made from oats and golden syrup. In some other parts of United States of America and Canada, it is referred to as a thick pan cake. Oat provides a wide number of beneficial nutrients to our body. They are a wonderful food for party and picnic time. You can also try them for teatime. It’s very easy to make. All of the ingredients can be easily founded in your kitchen. It’s a completely nutritional diet for you and your family. You should make them at least once a week.
- 160g/5 ½ oz brown sugar
- 120g/ 4 0z butter
- 80g/3oz margarine
- 500g/120z oats
- 4 tbsp golden syrup
- A pinch of salt.
- Pre heat the oven at 200 C.
- Add margarine and butter in the pan.
- In the butter, add brown sugar and stir well.
- Fold in oats and add golden syrup in it.
- Add salt in and spread the oats in a baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cut the flapjacks into small pieces and serve.