The best Zucchini Pie recipe, a great, simple and quick Zucchini Pie recipe to try. Zucchini Pie is a really delicious, very healthy and nutritious recipe. This means healthy combined with amazing taste and aroma that floats in the entire house. This pie offers you the best of a quiche and a pie. The Parmesan cheese and Mozzarella cheese add a good richness and smooth texture to the pie, which makes it creamy and even better to eat. The Oregano and basil combined with garlic lend a unique aroma to the pie that will attract you from a distance and make your mouth water.
- 1 kg Zucchini
- 1 cup of smoked bacon.
- 2 eggs
- 10 cm milk in a glass
- 20 cm thick cream
- 1 medium-sized onion
- Black pepper
- Pastry dough
- Optional: Parmesan cheese and Mozzarella cheese
- Wash the zucchini and chop them
- Slice onion and add oil in the pan and cook zucchini and onions
- Add the bacon in the pan.
- Add nutmeg, black pepper and salt to taste. Mix it well.
- Add eggs in the bowl. Keep on york in separate bowl. Add milk
- Now add the zucchini in eggs.
- Put one pastry on a plate and add zucchini mixture in it. Now cover it again with the other pastry dough. One should be large and the other less big.
- Spread the egg york over the pastry.
- Put the pie in the oven 450 C for 40 minutes.
- Spread milk with the help of a brush over pie.