The best Baked Zucchini recipe, a great, simple and quick Baked Zucchini recipe to try. This is one of the best side dishes you will ever get to eat. It has a unique appetizing aroma with the combined smell of cheese and fresh oregano, is creamy and very favorable. If you are having a meal, this is the most perfect side dish you can have or serve to guests. In terms of nutrition, this is a great dish as well. This grants you highly favorable taste with health, which is an ideal combination in food. The aroma of oregano combined with Parmesan will make you crave for this dish even when its baking. If you have always wanted to know how to make this amazing tasting recipe, your wish is now granted.
- 4 medium Zucchini
- 2 tbsps. Butter or margarine
- 1 tbsp. fresh Oregano, minced
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat the oven on 200 C.
- Wash the zucchini
- Cut the ends of the vegetable and slice them in half.
- Put the vegetable on the baking tray and drizzle olive oil on it.
- Sprinkle salt, black pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 200°F