BBQ Pork Chops
The best BBQ Pork Chops recipe, a great, simple and quick BBQ Pork Chops recipe to try. These taste delicious and have a very appealing and appetizing look to them, combined with the amazing aroma. The best thing about them is their juicy, finger-licking taste. To get the best taste out of them, the most important thing is to get the right cut of the pork chops. When barbecued, the best taste of the meat comes out and the natural juices, combined with the barbecue sauce, seasoning the pork chops makes the taste even more delicious and the pork chops will be juicier.
- 5 Bone in Center cut pork chops
- 4 Par-cooked potatoes
- 1 Large Onion
- 9 Mushrooms
- Cooking oil
- Bread Crumbs
- Soya Sauce
- Pork Rub
- Cut the mushrooms, tomatoes and onion.
- Put the chopped mushrooms, tomatoes and onion in a tray. Add soya sauce, cooking oil and sliced butter.
- Sprinkle the pork rub and bread crumbs on the meat. Apply this treatment on both sides of the pork.
- Put a pan on the grill and add cooking oil in it.
- Add the pork over it.
- Turn the side after a few minutes.
- Now put the cooked pork in the vegetable tray. Put the tray at the grill and cover the lid for few minutes. Maintain the temperature of 350 degrees. Cook it for 25 minutes with covered lid on the grill.