The best Chicken Salad recipe, a great, simple and quick Chicken Salad recipe to try. Chicken Salad is one of the most basic of salads and also one of the most delicious. Chicken salad is great with any number of ingredients, as long as you keep the main ingredient chicken. The Chicken salad is most commonly served with tomato, avocado or lettuce and also by combining all these to serve with the salad. This counts perfectly for a simple yet extremely favorable meal. You can add other ingredients as well to this basic recipe.
- 2 tsb dried tregon
- 1/3 cup Yogurt
- 1 tbsp. Lemon juice
- Black pepper
- 2 cups chicken meat, cooked and diced
- Lemon zest
- 1 cup Chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup Chopped Scallions
- 2 teaspoon of olive oil
- Add dried tregon, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Mix them well.
- Use this mixture as marination to apply to the chicken under the skin.
- Put the chicken in oven at 425 F, for 20 minutes.
- For dressing. Add yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and olive oil. Whisk it well.
- Add chopped tomatoes, scallians and chicken pieces in the bowl. Mix it gently and serve with lettuce.