The best Beef Curry recipe, a great, simple and quick Beef Curry recipe to try. Beef curry is a famous dish in many western countries like, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Thailand. With tasteful use of masalas like; turmeric, coriander and cumin, the taste and aroma is totally different. You will get a completely different blend of aroma with the above mentioned spices, which is delightful in eating the dish more. If you really want a healthful snack for your dinner or lunch, give it a try. It’s the best dish at times when you are hungry.
- 3 Tblspn of Any Cooking or Vegetable Oil
- 1 Med Red Onion Chopped
- 3 Roma Tomatoes Chopped
- 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro (optional if you don't like this herb)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Yellow Turmeric Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Coriander Powder (Double it if you like rich curry taste)
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin Powder (Double it if you like rich curry taste)
- 1 Teaspoon Red Cayenne Pepper (optional if you don’t like it hot)
- 1 Garlic Clove Crushed
- 1/2 Inch Cube Ginger Crushed
- 1 lb of boneless beef - 1/2 inch cubed of any cut
- Salt - to taste (1 Teaspoon recommended)
- Add oil in a frying pan. In the heated oil add the crushed garlic
- Add onions in it. Fry it for 3 minutes
- Add the beef in the fried onion.
- Add coriander and cumin powder. Also add salt, turmeric and chili powder in it. Mix it well.
- Cook for few minutes and cover it with the frying pan cover. Turn your heat to low.
- Now add tomatoes and cilantro.
- Cover the pan again till the tomatoes are softened.