The best Pasta bake recipe, a great, simple and quick Pasta bake recipe to try. This recipe possesses great flavor, is creamy, saucy and really filling. In this recipe, there are all those deliciously great ingredients that should be present in the perfect pasta dish. The aroma of Pasta bake is highly appetizing and mouthwatering with the combination of the melted cheese, garlic and oregano. The little bit of garlic brings out a sharp tinge in the pasta. The great news is that you can use this simple, easy to follow recipe to make this delicious pasta.
- 1 lb. Pasta
- 1 tsps. Vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped.
- 1 can tomatoes, crushed
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup cheese, grated
- Boil the pasta and drain it.
- Preheat oven at 325°F.
- Heat oil and add onion and garlic. Sauté these.
- Add tomatoes with oregano.
- Add salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Cook for 5 minutes and add pasta and cheese.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes.